Thursday, December 22, 2011

Handprint Reindeer

This craft started out a bit rough. I let Marcus choose which one he wanted to do out of a few and he picked the reindeer. I was excited as I adore hand/foot print crafts. Sabin was home with us so we let him join in on the craft. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it, but Jamesen wanted absolutely nothing to do with craft. He's been on one today so it might have just been that. It was kind of sad having him want nothing to do with a craft when daddy is never around and finally gets the chance. We eventually got him to sort of participate which I guess was good enough for me.



Marcus on the other hand... Man that kid LOVES crafting. He is so cute and adores it so much. I love crafting with him! He makes everything so worth it. I hope Jamesen comes around and loves crafting too.




At least I got some pictures of them both smiling with their reindeer, haha! This was a fun craft all in all, I just wish Jamesen would have had as much fun as Marcus did.



1 comment: